Virtual GI Cancer Masterclass: Pancreatic Cancer
This webinar dives into recent developments in pancreatic cancer, featuring a panel of renowned experts including chairperson, Eric van Cutsem (Belgium) with presentations from an esteemed faculty – Teresa Macarulla (Spain) and Gerald Prager (Austria). The presentations are followed by a lively 20-minute Q&A session.
Join to learn about:
- Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC)
- Metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (mPDAC)
- New agents and targets in pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- New strategies for the management of localised pancreatic cancer
- Sequencing treatments in pancreatic cancer
- What is next for pancreatic cancer?
More about the speakers:
- Professor Eric Van Cutsem, MD, PhD
Full Professor and Division Head of Digestive Oncology, University of Leuven (KUL) and University Hospitals Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
His research focuses on the development of new treatment strategies for GI cancers, including drug development and identification of molecular markers and diagnostic tools.
- Doctor Teresa Macarulla, MD, PhD
Physician, Medical Oncology Department, Vall d’Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona
Her research focuses on molecular targeted therapies and related translational research, especially on EGFR inhibitors, but also on new chemotherapy agents in gastrointestinal tumors, and the hepatobiliopancreatic tumors.
- Professor Gerald Prager
Associate Professor of Medicine, Board Certified for Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology and Director, GI-Cancer Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
The research interest of his lab focuses on tumor- angiogenesis and translational research. He leads the Precision Medicine in Oncology Platform at his institution.