Left Internal Carotid Artery Occlusion with Progressive Right Internal Carotid Artery Stenosis
Written by Incathlab
This 18 minutes didactic recorded procedure concerns a 68 years male with coronary insufficiency and carotid lesions. He presents an occluded left internal carotid artery associated with a severe ulcerated worsening right internal carotid stenosis.
This complex stenosis was treated by new micromesh carotid stent under carotid protection by filter. Watch now this informative procedure on how to treat patients with multiple carotid lesions.
- Femoral access for carotid angioplasty
- Common carotid access in tortuous aorta
- Analysis of carotid lesion by selective angiography
- Placement of filter as embolic protecting device
- Pre-dilatation and artery preparation before carotid artery stenting
- Placement of braided micromesh stent Roadsaver
- Post Stenting dilatation and analysis of results
- Filter retrieval and evaluation of carotid circulation
Watch now: http://bit.ly/1778Guerbet