OncomineWorld Virtual NGS Education Meeting
OncomineWorld is a free on-demand educational meeting where you can learn about the latest developments in genomic profiling for precision oncology research. Earn continuing education credits from 12 great presentations, explore virtual laboratories, see the latest NGS research from Thermo Fisher Scientific in the poster hall, and much more.
Whether your laboratory currently utilizes next-generation sequencing (NGS), or you are curious to learn more, access this on-demand event to hear about the latest developments in cancer genomic profiling—from research to diagnostics.
Even in these difficult times, research, learning, and knowledge exchange in precision oncology research must continue, just as routine patient testing and treatment must.
In this virtual NGS education meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
- Earn continuing education (CE) credits by listening to 12 educational talks from leading NGS users on topics such as comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP), the future of precision oncology biomarkers testing in the routine clinical space, personal experiences with different NGS products and solutions, and much more.
- Explore the NGS Oncology Application Hall and its many specialty booth-labs including immuno-oncology research, emerging NSCLC biomarkers, liquid biopsy, PIK3Ca research testing, and hemato-oncology research.
- Visit our virtual lab to experience the new world of easy and fast NGS – the Ion Torrent Genexus System – and become familiar with our well-proven workhorse, the Ion Torrent GeneStudio system, with its many applications.
- Visit the Precision Oncology Hall to access videos, posters and more on the future potential of NGS in the clinic.
- See the latest research by Thermo Fisher Scientific in the Poster Hall.