Financial Times Annual FT Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference
The Financial Times Annual FT Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference, now in its 36th successful year, brings together the industry’s top executives and visionaries to explore the latest trends from biosimilars, to digital therapeutics to next generation neuroscience and diagnostics set to reshape the industry far into the future.
This year’s summit will take place on 5-06 November 2018 at the Royal Lancaster in London and will unfold ‘Embracing Disruption for a New Era in Health’.
- Hal Barron, Chief Scientific Officer and President, R&D, GlaxoSmithKline
- Christophe Weber, President & CEO, Takeda
- Joanne Waldstreicher, Chief Medical Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Rajni Aneja, Advisory Board Member, MIT Connection Science
- Mene Pangalos, Executive Vice-President, Innovative Medicines and Early Development Biotech Unit, AstraZeneca
Find out more and to register visit: live.ft.com/pharmabio
Use the 20% discount code: EMG20