EMG-Health is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, knowledge, inventiveness, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in all characteristics and ways which make our employees unique.
EMG-Health’s initiatives are applicable, but not limited to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions; transfers; social and recreational programs; and terminations. Also, the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity that encourages and enforces:
- Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees
- Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives
- Work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate employees’ varying needs
- Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for diversity
All employees of EMG:
- Have a responsibility to always treat others with dignity and respect
- Are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or off the worksite, and all other company-sponsored and participative events
- Are required to attend and complete annual diversity awareness training to enhance their knowledge to fulfil this responsibility
Any employee that exhibits inappropriate conduct or behaviour against others may be subject to disciplinary action. Employees who believe they have been subjected to any kind of discrimination that conflicts with the company’s diversity policy and initiatives should seek assistance from a supervisor or an HR representative.