Interested in joining our team? Find out more about EMG-Health and vacant positions below
Working with us
We publish high-quality, peer-reviewed, open-access digital journals six weeks after each major medical congress across a wide range of therapeutic areas. They encapsulate the latest developments with treatments in the pharmaceutical industry, making our publications an essential must-read for healthcare professionals, medical practitioners, physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals.
We have a great team that enables us to do this because we hire team members based on values rather than skills. We can train raw skills, but we can’t change your values! EMG-Health’s values are focused on:
- Entire buy-in: Everyone has loyalty to our vision, values, culture and the long-term goals of EMG. We are committed to doing so in a positive and passionate way
- Making sure you are self-reliant: We all need to be proactive and responsible for our own actions. This will lead to an inspiring place to work that we are all proud of
- Going the extra mile: Always giving your best performance and creating a team that is different to anything else, full of hardworking, Gold Medal Winners
We are delighted that we have been included in three Best Companies’ league tables for the first time, including a ranking of 4th in the Health & Social Care category. In addition, the company has recently been voted a Two Star Organisation (March 2022 findings) up on all measures of leadership, wellbeing and culture and only made possible through an ‘outstanding’ commitment to workplace engagement.
As well as being a great place to work, we are also recognised by prestigious organisations such as The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, where we were honoured with an award for outstanding achievement by a UK businesses in the category of International Trade in April 2022. Find out more here.
“I love working at EMG because of the great company culture. The values and trust within the team means we can push, and challenge, one another to be the best versions of ourselves… all whilst having fun!”
EMG is made up of six key departments:
- Design are the creative production arm of EMG, producing visually stunning and effective designs for our audiences across a range of products including journals and emails
- Editorial manage the publication of our exceptional healthcare journals and articles by overseeing a variety of critical processes from peer reviews to author correspondence
- Marketing are focused on increasing the consumption and reach of EMG’s unique content and services to new and existing audiences across healthcare and beyond
- Client Services manage every partner project from the moment they start through to delivery, focusing on delivering a superb experience for our clients
- Sales build partnerships with leading organisations across healthcare, assisting with their challenges and enabling them to deliver on their business objectives
- Operations are the engine room of EMG, managing logistics, IT, HR, finance, facilities and more to enable staff to perform their roles as effectively as possible
“The people at EMG are a very special bunch and are nothing short of 100% supportive of each other”
Diversity and inclusion
At EMG-Health, we seek to create an inclusive environment that enables everyone to exceed their potential, and promote diverse teams with different perspectives. We believe this better reflects society, our clients and our partners and helps us improve the quality of global healthcare by providing all healthcare professionals with free access to independent education and lifelong learning opportunities.
Interested in joining us?
We work to the best of our ability in everything that we do. We know we have an extremely talented team, therefore if everyone involved is performing to their highest standard, the work we produce is sure to be worthy of a gold medal.
Being a Gold Medal Winner doesn’t just mean doing your job well. We are seeking out opportunities at every chance, we put 100% into our work and we are constantly asking ‘how can this be improved?’ If you’re interested in joining us, check our list of open roles today!
We encourage applications from a wide range of backgrounds. EMG-Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and inclusive workspace for everyone, no matter who you are or where you come from.
What happens next? After applying through our online portal, we will be in touch, should you be shortlisted for a position.
- Our application process starts with a call from the recruitment team. This initial contact will be a chance to review your CV and discuss the next steps in our process
- Next, you will be invited to a competency-based interview. Here, we assess your skillset and understand how you could fulfil the role
- If your initial interview is successful, we will invite you for a values interview. This unique form of interview allows us to understand your core values and ascertain whether you align with EMG
Recruitment days for graduate roles
For graduate roles, we invite applicants to our London office for a recruitment day. This involves the opportunity to:
- Gain a deep understanding of EMG’s mission and our values, growth plans and company culture
- Showcase your knowledge and passion for the role, as well as an in-depth insight into what to expect day to day
- Meet team members and senior leadership in a fast-tracked application process, which can lead to offers at the end of the day
If you’d like to join us on the our next recruitment day please email us for further details.